Out of stock
Introducing our little spin on flowers to celebrate Singapore’s 57th National Day, this vibrant vase arrangement features hardy tropical blooms (including a mini pineapple and yellow orchids!). These longer-lasting flowers, specially selected for Singapore’s equatorial climate, are sculpted into a petite glass bowl for instant impact.
Pre-arranged in a glass bowl vase.
Please note that flowers are seasonal and may vary according to availability.
Approx. diameter: 20-25cm
To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Change water every other day to prolong flower life. Some flowers will naturally last longer than others.
• Mix half a pack of flower food in 500ml of water.
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption.
• Remove wilting blooms to keep the arrangement fresh.
• Ensure the flowers are kept cool and positioned out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and ripening fruits.
Flowers may be toxic and should not be consumed. Take care if you have children or pets at home.