What we do with the information we gather
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Controlling your personal information
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your submission of personal information through the store is subject to laws governing privacy of information. Flower Addict will treat all information in confidence and will not share personal information with any third party.
Visitors understand that personal content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.